To start your journey with upReach, simply complete the form below. upReach is a social mobility charity that offers unique opportunities with over 40 competitive graduate partner employers such as Bank of America, Civil Service Fast Stream, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, PwC, Slaughter and May, Unilever and Wellcome Trust.
Join upReach, and you can:
- Receive free support worth up to £900 per year, including 1-to-1 personalised support from a dedicated Programme Coordinator.
- Access exclusive employer insight days, work experience and mentoring from prestigious employers to understand what careers might suit you and what you need to do to succeed.
- Start your Career Springboard with personalised CV and application reviews, free online practice tests, mock interviews with industry specialists, mock assessment centres and more.
If you are not at university yet, simply select “Not at university yet” to register your interest in the Programme. We will then get in touch shortly before you start university so you can complete your application.
If you graduated from university in 2021 and you lived in the London Borough of Southwark while at Sixth Form/College, please contact Stephanie L so we can progress your application. Learn more about eligibility for the Southwark Internship Programme.
Who do we support?
Students must satisfy the following criteria:
- Household income below £42,620.
- Attended UK state schools only (or since age 14 if educated abroad before then).
- Achieved at least BBB in top 3 A-Levels on a contextualised basis (*see below) or an equivalent qualification.
- Achieved at least a C in GCSE Maths and English.
- Currently an undergraduate over the age of 18 that is in full-time study at a UK university**.
- Should not be studying social work, nursing, dentistry or medicine.
- There may be additional eligibility requirements depending on the Programme. Learn more about these requirements in our programme descriptions.
Unsure about whether to apply? Feel free to get in touch or apply and we can assess your eligibility.
*Your REALrating gives you a better indication of your academic capabilities, taking into account factors such as schooling that can affect grades. To find out more, please visit realrating.co.uk
**If you have completed your undergraduate course of study, or will graduate as of July 2021, then you are not eligible to apply.
my.upReach is the gateway for Associates, allowing them to access the full range of upReach resources:
- Sign up for video forums, skills workshops and Insight Events
- Register for a mentor
- Practise online tests
- Watch video workshops
- Understand their employability
- Book a mock interview or 1-to-1
- Update us on their application
- Research careers and employers
- Contact their Programme Coordinator
- Build employability skills