To start your journey with upReach, simply complete the form below. upReach is a social mobility charity that offers unique opportunities with over 40 competitive graduate partner employers such as Bank of America, Civil Service Fast Stream, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, PwC, Slaughter and May, Unilever and Wellcome Trust.
Join upReach, and you can:
- Receive free support worth up to £900 per year, including 1-to-1 personalised support from a dedicated Programme Coordinator.
- Access exclusive employer insight days, work experience and mentoring from prestigious employers to understand what careers might suit you and what you need to do to succeed.
- Start your Career Springboard with personalised CV and application reviews, free online practice tests, mock interviews with industry specialists, mock assessment centres and more.
- If you are not at university yet, simply select “Not at university yet” to register your interest in the Programme. We will then get in touch shortly before you start university so you can complete your application. See more about what you can do prior to starting university.
- If you graduated from university in 2020 and you lived in the London Borough of Southwark while at Sixth Form/College, please contact Stephanie L so we can progress your application. See more about eligibility for the Southwark Internship Programme.
my.upReach is the gateway for Associates, allowing them to access the full range of upReach resources:
- Sign up for video forums, skills workshops and insight events
- Register for a mentor
- Practise online tests
- Watch video workshops
- Understand their employability
- Book a mock interview or 1-to-1
- Update us on their application
- Research careers and employers
- Contact their Programme Coordinator
- Build employability skills