On 2nd October 2019, upReach won the Charity of the Year Award at the 2019 Charity Times Awards in the under £1m income category. The announcement was made at a packed Gala Dinner, attended by hundreds of senior leaders in the sector, where the Judges recognised our impact both on social mobility and training a new generation of charity leaders. upReach were named as one of the “big winners” in this article in the Charity Times. The Award recognises what has been a tremendous year, highlights of which included:
1) Growing our impact, supporting more students than ever from less-advantaged backgrounds to secure top jobs.
2) The launch of the Student Social Mobility Awards and our “aspire” guide for sixth formers.
3) Our graduate scheme, the Future Charity Leaders Programme, which in it’s 4th year, welcomed it’s 20th recruit, training a new generation of leaders in the sector.
4) The success of REALrating, our leading Contextualised Recruitment System, increasingly used by employers in multiple sectors.
5) Leading bespoke technology provided by JMAN Group that facilitates our programmes and helps measure impact.
upReach would like to thank all of the individuals, employers, universities and other organisations that have supported upReach in recent years.
You can find out more about getting involved with upReach here or if you’re an employer or university further information about partnerships is available here. Alternatively, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com